Pages

Translate

Monday 27 May 2013

My Korean Skincare Routine - Morning and Night

Hello everyone! Today I would be sharing with you my morning and night skincare routine.  I follow the Korean method, which is a lot but effective. Since the 3 step method of skincare (cleanse, tone and moisturize) does not work for me.

Mostly, I use Korean skincare products for my normal to dry skin because I tend to find Western and local brands to be drying vs Korean skincare products that is affordable and more importantly effective and caring for the skin.  Plus, I heard that the Korean technology for skincare is 16 years more advanced than its Western counterpart.

And also take note, that I like changing my products if I already emptied it because in the past I do not change it frequently and thus my skin pays for it by breaking out since it is already immune with what I am using.

Sorry, I babble too much.. (^_^;)

And now for my skincare routine:


Products I use for my skin care
Morning:

Cleansing: Happy Essential Foam in Hyalauronic Acid with Etude Wonderpore brush

Toner:  Etude Wonderpore Freshner

Moisturizing:  Holika Holika Aqua Fantasy Emulsion

Night:

Makeup Cleansing:  
When at the gym:  Purederm Makeup Cleansing Wipes for my face makeup
Etude Lip and Eye Remover (decanted and I already trashed its bottle) for my lip and eye makeup
Etude Happy Teatime Cleansing Cream for my face makeup

Cleansing:
Happy Essential Foam in Hyalauronic Acid with Etude Wonderpore brush
2x a Week:  Etude Peel so Good in Natural Peel 

Face Mask (2x a week):  Etude Bee Happy Missing You Wash-off Pack

Toner:  Etude Wonderpore Freshner

Serum: It's Skin Power 10 Formula VE Effector

 Moisturizing:  Holika Holika Aqua Fantasy Emulsion

Eye care: Etude Eyes Cream in Vanilla Moist

By the way, please stay tune for my reviews in each item I am using. (^_^)

                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading... So, what do you think? (#^.^#)