Pages

Translate

Saturday 12 October 2013

Haul 1: Testerkorea.com + Review

Hello everyone! Shopping online is one of my guilty pleasures ^^  While surfing the net, I came into the website of TesterKorea, seems interesting and I wanted to shop here.

And so, I have done that:

My orders are:

It's Skin Babyface Dual Lips- Dual Red 5,500 won 
Holika Holika Jewel Light Waterproof Eye Liner - Pink Topaz and 18K Gold 4,900 won
The Face Shop Calendula Eden Essential Moisture Toner -  6, 900 won
Holika Holika Jewel Light Blusher - Sweet Pink 5,000 won
Skin Food Lettuce and Cucumber Water Drop Essence-  10, 000 won
The Face Shop Herb Day Cleansing Cream - Fruits Mix 3, 300 won
Skinfood Hair Magic Pad- Star and Cloud 1, 000 won
Too Cool for School I'm Fine Cotton- Hairband Girl 2, 500 won
The Face Shop Silky and Soft Cotton Pad 2, 500 won
Missha The Style 4d Mascara 3, 300 won

Total: 49, 500 won
+ Shipping 15, 900 (Air parcel method: 5- 8 weeks)
Amount to be Paid: 65, 400 (USD 63.50, THB 1, 929.20 )

And here are my order's timeline:

Placed order: August 14, 2013
Payment confirmed: August 15, 2013
Order shipped: August 16, 2013
Order arrived at post office: August 22, 2013
Order received: August 23, 2013

This is a super late post ^^

My TesterKorea Haul, orders are complete and in good condition
Sample Galore

TOTAL AMOUNT IN PESO:

P 2, 653.90 (THB 1, 929.20) + Customs Tax P 50 =

P 2, 703.90 (Not bad, for these many goodies ^^)


Review:


Pros:
- easy navigation
- plenty of samples
- option to buy products in sample sizes
- can request any product as long it is available in Korea
- affordable prices
- fast shipping (my order takes only a week to arrive)
- great customer service (they are easy to talk to and will answer quickly to your inquiries)

Cons:
- none as of the moment and I hope that there is none

Total Rating:  5/5

I am a very happy customer and would buy from them again soon. Have you tried shopping from them?  Please do tell in the comments below as well as if you have any questions.

Till then ^^


2 comments:

  1. Hi! Did they deliver it to your house? Ive read reviews that parcels need to be picked up at customs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! No they did not deliver it to my house even if my parcel is below $50 :) I always pick it up at the post office customs. Luckily I always pay P50 customs tax. Thanks for the comment and God bless :)

      Delete

Thank you for reading... So, what do you think? (#^.^#)