Pages

Translate

Monday 28 July 2014

Review: Heavy Rotation Creamy Cheeks in Pink

Hello everyone! I always wanted to try Japanese cosmetics but unfortunately I don't see any sellers of the brands that I like to try like Hada Labo, Dolly Wink, Kiss Me and many more at affordable prices. So if anyone knows where I can I get hold of these, be it here in the Philippines or shops that ships here. I give my thanks in advance hehe :)

And so, when I see this beautiful blush from our Singapore Trip I immediately bought it at Guardian and don't let go.  Oh how I wish that Watsons would carry more Japanese brands or Sasa to set up store here.




And I don't regret buying it. The color pay-off is so beautiful and natural on my cheeks. And It lasts long.  Definitely recommend it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading... So, what do you think? (#^.^#)