Pages

Translate

Tuesday 2 September 2014

Review: Tony Moly Floria Whitening Caspsule Essence

Hello everyone! Having a dull skin and dark spots is such a bummer.  And so, I searched online for a product in solving my face concerns. And when I came to this product, I immediately purchased it after reading various positive reviews and tried it out.

Volume: 50ml

Benefits

For White & Shiny Skin tone, Floria Whitening Capsule Essence promises excellent whitening and moisturizing effects by building up moisturizing protective-coated film to revitalize your skin. Intensive moisturizing & Whitening steps of 4D Whitening System guarantees your skin white.

Packaging

Housed in an opaque pump container for easy application with a silver cap.

Swatch and Usage
It has clear and watery consistency like a toner with capsules that burst upon application.
I only use this during night time after cleansing, toner and emulsion. I notice though it is sticky upon application, but is quickly absorbed by the skin. 
Effects
Been using this for a couple of months, I did notice that my skin tone brightens and I experience no break outs.It moisturizes my normal skin  but when my skin is dry I apply cream right after because I find it is not moisturizing enough. For the whitening purposes, dark spots does not disappear but it lightens a bit after continuous use :(

Summary
Pros
- light weight
- does not break me out
- moisturizing for normal skin
- brightens up skin tone

Cons
- does not whiten dark spots but lightens after long use


Would I repurchase?  Maybe, because I am looking for a product that removes my dark spots.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading... So, what do you think? (#^.^#)