Pages

Translate

Monday 27 January 2014

Haul 2: Testerkorea

Hello everybody :) Another haul from Testerkorea, so addicted in shopping from this website.  If you want to see my review regarding TesterKorea, you can check out my first haul :)

And now for the timeline:

Ordered:  October 10, 2013

Payment Confirmed: October 11, 2013

Shipped: October 15, 2013

Received at customs: October 26, 2013

Received: December 13, 2013

Since I stated my provincial address as my shipping address (BIG mistake) and so I wait for a very long time.

And so if you would order from other countries. See to it that your package should be shipped at Metro Manila, not at the province to prevent stress in waiting for your package.

My orders are as follows:
My most stressful and most awaited haul.  Samples are on the lower right.

Etude House Bubble Hair Coloring in Mocha Pink
The Face Shop Lovely Me:ex Make me Star Waterproof Gel Liner in #2 Choco Latte
Lioele Glittering Jewel Liner in Matte Black
Tony Moly Changing You Magic Foot Peeling Shoes
The Saem Cover Perfection Tip Concealer in Light Beige
The Saem Allys Ajell Nail Remover
Etude House Help my Finger Quick Dry Drop
It's Skin Babyface Volumer Essence
Shara Shara Lip and Eye Makeup Remover
The Face Shop Volcanic Clay Blackhead Nose Pack

Samples received are:
Face Shop Pore Cleansing Oil
Tony Moly Dr. Tony AC Control Cleansing Foam
Etude House Nymph Aura Volumer
Missha BB Cream
Innisfree Soybean Energy Essence

So excited in using these products.  Please leave your comments, the products that you are interested in :)






2 comments:

  1. hello, paano po if wala po ako relatives sa manila? pwede po bang sa bguio?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello po, ok naman po na ipadala po sa Baguio pero mas matagal nga lang po regardless po kung ano ang shipping method ang ginamit niyo po. Kasi from my experience, kahit mabilis ang shipping na ginamit niyo matagal pa din dahil depende po talaga sa customs at post office natin. Thank you po for reading :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading... So, what do you think? (#^.^#)