Pages

Translate

Sunday 15 June 2014

Makeup Removal with Face Shop Herb Day Cleansing Cream and Lip and Eye Remover

Hello everyone!  Removing makeup is a must in maintaining a healthy skin.  If we fail to remove makeup, our skin would age faster, acne would appear and is ultimately unhygienic.

Therefore, I would share with you my makeup cleansing routine as well as my mini reviews:

I first remove my eye and lip makeup by using, Face Shop Herb Day Lip and Eye Remover. 
                                      


 I love using this eye makeup remover... It smells good, does not sting my eyes, affordable, and effectively removes my eye makeup.

Next, I use Face Shop Herb Day Cleansing Cream in Fruits Mix to remove my face makeup and remaining eye makeup residues.



I also love using this cleansing cream,  it is affordable too, effective in removing my makeup, not greasy at all and is economical.  The only downside with this is that there is no spatula and is not travel friendly. But it can be transferred to smaller cream jar and there are many mini spatulas sold in the market.

Lastly, I wash my face with a cleansing foam.  Then I proceed with my skincare routine.

I would surely buy them again in the future, but I like to try different brands with makeup removal. And I would like to try cleansing oil in removing my makeup.

Im curious, what products do you use in removing your makeup?  And is cleansing oil really good? I look forward to your answers ^^ Till next time ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading... So, what do you think? (#^.^#)