Pages

Translate

Monday 15 April 2013

A Close up Look at Etude House Etoinette Princess Pouch and Mirror

Hello! I had gone to Etude House, planning to buy a sheer lip gloss/balm. But, I was sucked in all the cutesy packaging that I had bought additional items. (^_^;) 

First, is the lippie that I plan to buy:
Isn't it cute?

Review for it will come soon...

Now for the additional items (or culprits, hehe with all its cute glory hehe) that I had bought:


 Etude House Etoinette Princess Mirror

Price: P 298

The mirror is so freaking cute and very princessy... It is kinda expensive but what the heck. It would be fun in using it while applying make-up.



In its cute box
Mirror opened

Back of the mirror


Next, is the classy and functional make-up pouch:

Closed Pouch
Etude House Etoinette Princess Pouch

Price: P 498


Embossed zipper, cool isn't it?


Pouch, opened.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading... So, what do you think? (#^.^#)