Pages

Translate

Sunday 26 May 2013

Etude Eyes Cream- Vanilla Moist review



Hello! Long time no blog... 

 This time, my review would be about my current skincare product at night which I use for my eyes called:

Etude House Eye's Cream in Vanilla Moist



Eye cream stick with a moisturizing, brightening and anti-wrinkle formula to promote youthful skin around the eyes.

[How to use]
Twist to dispense.
Apply to lower eye-lids by using stick to gently massage around the eyes.
Use fingers to gently pat cream into skin.

Size: 6.5g                                                                                                                          Price: P 428

Review

Fortunately, I have no dark circles even though I am a night owl and that there are no wrinkles around my eyes. (as you can see below)


But I am not going to wait for wrinkles and dark circles to appear, as they say Prevention is better than cure.  Anyways, after using this for 6 months or so.  I would say that:

Thumbs- up:

- Smells good.
- Cute packaging.
- Moisturizing

Thumbs- down:

- Expensive 
- If almost empty, I cannot fully use all of it. So, it is a waste.

Would repurchase? No, it is good. But, I would like to try other eye creams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading... So, what do you think? (#^.^#)