Pages

Translate

Saturday 21 December 2013

Han Ryu First Haul

Hello everyone!

Today I would be sharing with you my haul from Han Ryu, an online shop in the Philippines that sells authentic Korean cosmetics, apparel, bags and accessories. They also accept pre-orders every month, sells on-hand goods and conduct "Sale" too.  Which most of my order is on sale ^^ and others I pre-ordered.

Being it is my first time to order from Han Ryu, I ordered just a few items on:

ON SALE

Baviphat All Skin Collagen Primer --------   P 328.00

Nature Republic Magic Remover Lip and Eye Mild-----  P 225.00

PRE- ORDERED
Nature Republic Botanical Fresh BB Cream-----   P 270.00

Tony Moly Crystal Blush #7----------  P 225.00


My humble haul
As promised my package arrived 2 weeks after my order, I was surprised with the small thoughtful note from the owner, Miss Grace and the ring she had given me as my freebie.

Overall, this shop is highly recommended: fast shipping, affordable prices, nice owner, and many freebies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading... So, what do you think? (#^.^#)